Saturday, January 20, 2007

FOUR WEEKS AND COUNTING!!!

Oh my goodness! Four weeks until our first rehearsal!

I've spent much of the last few days dropping off scripts and CDs to many of you and I am so happy to see all of you again. I was especially jazzed by Rachel's excitement today when I gave her a production package. She was jumping up and down with enthusiasm at the front door! I can't wait to see that kind of energy at rehearsal!

Here is a video of a professional production of Seussical. It looks really cool:



We won't be able to do a lot of the things these guys do, in terms of set and costume, but it really has given us some great ideas.

For those of you who have not yet registered... please do it now. We have all of the scripts and music CDs and you could be learning the show now while you wait for 1st rehearsal!

Talk to you all soon!